Why replace when you can reface?
When you’re ready for a whole new look, look to American Cabinet Refacing LLC! Our kitchen cabinet refacing process is fast, easy, and 1/2 the cost of traditional remodeling. Choose from hundreds of cabinetry styles, from country to contemporary, then add all the new features and functionality you’ve always wanted.
By choosing kitchen cabinet refacing, you’ll get all the advantages of a major custom kitchen remodeling job—including better functionality and storage—at a more affordable price. Plus we can install new counter tops, new appliances, and more!
Choose from hundreds of styles. Our top-quality products and styling will increase the value of your home, and the average project takes just five days!
Save Time, Money, and Aggravation
Remodeling your kitchen with American Cabinet Refacing LLC also gives you peace of mind, knowing you’re working with the Phoenix areas number one kitchen cabinet refacing company. Our dedicated tradespeople take pride in making the kitchen remodeling process as quick, clean, convenient, and hassle-free as possible.
Call us to learn more about the variety of cabinetry finishes we have available
How Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Works
- After meeting with our professional designer, our trained draftspeople will take measurements of your kitchen and prepare a detailed design plan for your review.
- Once it’s approved, we’ll skillfully manufacture your new custom doors, drawer fronts, and matching hardwood or fine-furniture laminate panels in our state-of-the-art factory.
- Now it’s time to schedule and begin your cabinet refacing project!
- To start, our experienced craftspeople will remove and discard your existing doors and drawer fronts.
- Next, we’ll apply the veneer to the exterior of your cabinets.
- Finally, we’ll install brand new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and hardware.
- That’s it! Your project is finished!
As you can see, refacing is not kitchen cabinet refinishing, staining, or refurbishing. Instead, we completely renew your kitchen cabinet exteriors to create a totally new look and feel—typically in just five days or less!
Want to add more features? You can! Your kitchen cabinet refacing job can include new countertops, extra cabinets, roll-out shelves, an island, and much more!
Increase the value of your home—and your enjoyment of it—by planning your kitchen remodeling project today.